Friday, June 11, 2010

Have you ever..?

Have you ever wanted something in your life that at the end of the day you thought its not something you want anymore. Maybe not now, maybe later. Banyak sangat benda dalam kepala ni ( memang saya suka sangat cari stress bukan stress yang cari saya pun.. nih hubby cakap..bukan saya..lolzz ).. but seriously, its really messing up my mind that i am now emotionally and mentally exhausted..

Am currently goin through a decision tht may change my life.. or maybe not?..Seriously. Sounds exaggerated but it is true.Ive tried talking to those closest to me, but the things is i know for a fact that eventually its all up to me. And I need to bare the consequences, good or bad.

Ive been praying hard for that, if this is gonna be good for me then bring me closer to it. But if its not then keep me away.. not until am fully ready.

I keep asking for a miracle. But i know its not going to be easy. But no regret..


I am tired. Because once its over and done with, i'd rather not talk about it at all. Anymore..






No comments:

Post a Comment